Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So odd

Here's the deal. The truck we wanted was in Tampa. We put a deposit down. I expected to get it yesterday. The Tampa people sold it to someone else. Are you kidding me?! Nuts.

Two days ago we had the hot tub repair guy come out to fix it. Of course it worked when he turned it on. So I went back to work. Chaz goes to turn it on after work and what happens? The breaker trips it right off. Are you kidding me?!?!?!?

So then today MC & I are cruising in the golf cart coming back from Housing. Some girls stops us 'b/c we are in A GOLFCART and so we must be important' and proceeds to tell us that the garbage can is on fire. Some fool through a lit cigarette in there or something. So I go to the Kiosk w/ MC and it is closed. Next closest bldg is Lake Hall and it is closed off w/ fence. So I go to math n physics, get the fire extinguisher as we call it in, we are about to spray and two cop cars pull up & spray it for us. It was exciting.

We are working out the details for our closing ceremony on the 28th. Schnikes- only half the parents have RSVPd and we are already up to about 87 RSVPs.

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

It's probably a good thing they sold it foo...that thing only gets 12-14 MPG in the city...you'd be paying out the nose in gas each week. With budget cuts and no raises at the University, you need to look at something around the high-20s.

With nearly 30 gallons a fill up it's going to cost you nearly a Benjamen every trip to the pump!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home