Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

the weekend

So what a cool weekend. Abi surprised me and drove up for the 777 Party. Monica also showed up from Gville! We had a ton of peeps over. The only glitch was that 2 days earlier we got hit by lightning and it fried the hot tub. We will have someone come outto look at that :(
The party rocked tho- had to get the last bit of sanity in b4 the summer camp madness. On Sunday it was the 1st day of the camp and I was on my feet for 8 1/2 hours EEEEiiieeee.
Tomorrow I am taking the kids rock climbing. Tonight we decorated cookies and watched Click and played Guitar Hero.
Oh- tomorrow on my break I am going to perform my 3rd wedding ceremony. Thank goodness b/c that will finally boost my 50% success rate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home