Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What a great 4th of July

You gotta love holidays.
Today we slept in, I woke up and did Round Up on the front lawn areas. Hopefully when it rained 4 hours later it already soaked in. We will see.
We met up with the phanstiels and the roses at Sonnys 4 lunch.
We came home in time to meet the pressure washer (getting super ready for the 7/7/7 party).
The roses then came over and helped chaz finish the last electrical outlet and watch TV w/ me. Then they drove us to G's new house out in Eustis for a small gathering there.
Afterwards we came home and it turns out the most kicking fireworks show was down the street from us- they spent at least 2 mortgage payments on professional fireworks. Sweet! While out there we started talking w/ my neighbors across the street. Colleen is THE person to know in the neighborhood- she is on the board and knows everyones business. We invited them over to see the kitchen and they were here for an hour and a half :o I think I will ask her to dogwalk w/ me one of these days.
This weekend we have the 7/7/7 party and a wedding to attend (all on Saturday) and my summer camp starts on Sunday so really- chances are I might be awol for the next month. Everyone of my weekends is now booked for the next 5 weeks.
Thats the scoop. Happy 4th of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home