Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Done!


IMG_5612
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
So I finished the laundry room. OMG what a bear that was. I had to pull a Gumby to bend around all of the pipes and behind the AC unit and to get the shelving down. Ugh. Then I learned it would take at least two coats to cover up the previous stencil work- the one near the ceiling of course! But alas, it is done. It went from a dirty off white to a tranquil serenity blue. It feels good to have it all cleaned in there- I even cleaned out the inside of the washer machine (those get dirty for being a washer....)!I mopped behing the washer/dryer. It is hospital clean in there.

Today they installed the granite. We are almost there! I flippin LOVE it. Pics later. The granite has to settle for like 24 or 48 hours. Tomorrow the plumber will install the appliances and drains, etc. Monday we will have our final glass cabinet doors arrive. More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home