Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dragonfly


IMG_0003
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
This is the ginormous dragonfly I caught in MCs office. He isn't dead- he was actually flying upside down. Very weird. I released him into the garden where hopefully he won't fly off with any of our students.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

You haven't seen bugs until you come up here. I'm constantly spotting new kinds I've never seen before. I still have holes in my yard created by critters I haven't identified yet.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Ha! My dog brought me a mole and I was like "What the heck is that!?"

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home