Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Chaz hobby


IMG_0001
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
This pic shows the bug guard wind guard- heck I am not even sure what these are called?!?!? Anywho- Chaz installed one on the hood and also over the top of the 4 windows. He got the windows tinted a week ago. Very happy with that job. He also had a 'system' installed- not my sort of thing but it makes him happy and 'prepared for some mean tailgating.'

Oh- when we saw The Simpsons movie yesterday- right there on the big screen- guess who was there? That's right. Mike Rowe promoting Dirty Jobs. It was so hot I took a picture with my camera phone. Yup, I'm cool like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home