Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Just checkin in

I was able to play hookie from work yesterday (I have a ton of comp time accumulated). I started the day by doing laundry and putting Round Up everywhere, followed by a morning swim then off to Ulta for a trim. If you spent $17.50 on Ulta make up you would get a free bag w/ $65 worth of Ulta stuff so I did. I got home & put on one of the lipsticks and it felt all tingly. What the heck? So I read it and it was a plumper. Weird. Doesnr really plump but it tingles and looks good. When Chaz got home from work I insisted we go on a date so we tried something knew based off of Bethanys recommendation- it rocked. Its an Itallian restaurant on Aloma called Circosta's (sp?!?!?).
Then we visited the phanstiels on the way home. Zack has his christening this Sunday at 8am so they have lots of guests over. After that, we had pete come over and we watched the movie called Premonition (starring sandra bullock and julian mcmahon). Really interesting movie.

Today we will be going to derek n simones hillbilly party. Should be entertaining. More soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I saw the pics of the party on Flickr. I didn't realize they grew rednecks in N. Miami or Oviedo. Admit it, you're secretly longing to move up here to Lake County!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

It was fun but man did it make me feel old. I had like 9 years on most people there. Geeez.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home