Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Vacuum


IMG_0012
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Our vacuum bit the dust so we broke down and bought the Dyson mack daddy of all vacuums (for pets). So far it is rocking my world. The only sensible way to buy one of these is from Bed Bath & Beyond w/ a 20% off coupon Otherwise you would have to sell some kidneys....
So far so good. With our two hairy beasts, we can't go 3 days without a vacuum.....

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Being a Dyson owner, I can agree...BEST vacuum EVER!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home