Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My lil angels are in danger.

Last night I went to plant some bushes in my backyard. I noticed my fence was shut, but not latched properly. So I did my planting and made SURE the the fence door was latched. I showered at 9pm and heard the neighbors playing basketball. Apparently sometimes their bball comes into our yard and they come in and get it. So when I was leaving this morning- I noticed the fence door completely WIDE open. Are you kidding me?!?!? I am going to half to lock that fence up like Fort Knox- that is a huge liability issue w/ having a pool and kids wandering in or the dogs wondering out and either scare someone or get hit by a car. Grrrrrr!

How hard is it to make sure a fence is properly shut?

2 Comments:

Blogger GA girl said...

Padlock that sucker. Hold their balls for ransom. tell them they owe you $10 each time you retreive one for them. Remind them Monkee bites. He hasn't done it for awhile, but he has been known to break the skin. there was the chicken insident. how do we know it was really his mom and not him? he could have been precocious. Scare the crap out of the weiners.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pad locks work wonders!!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home