Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Burlington Coat Factor

I only had to work a half day on Monday. After work I decided to go to Burlington Coat Factory to get a bathing suit since my elastic disappeared. Where does it go?

So I swing by Arbys (mmmm) and eat my lunch like a total winner ......in the parking lot of Burlington (everyone else had to work!). Let me tell ya- you get some weird looks when fine dining in your car alone.

I do my shopping. I had too much to drink at lunch and had to pee. Since I wanted to do more shopping, I decided to brave the Burlington Bathroom.
First of all- BAD idea.

There is a big ole note on the door that says ring doorbell to get in. No problem, weird, but no problem. Okay. So I look at where a doorbell should be. It is missing. That's right. Someone stole the doorbell. But wait! The hard wiring for it was still there. What do you do? Splice the wires?! So then this guy standing there says to me in Spanish- "Llame el timbre para abrir la puerta" (ring the doorbell to open the door." You don't say?!?!? So I just push hard on the door and it opened.
Oh dear heavens- I go in and contemplate if it is safer to pee outside.
I want to know how it is humanly possible for a female to do what I saw done to that bathroom?
So what was the lesson of this story? Go to Burlington Coat Factory dehydrated! Oh so unholy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I will have to keep that in mind. Bathroom breaks have never been necessary while I've been in BCF. What a shame they can't be at least clean.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Eeeeeew, eeeeeew, eeeeeeeew. I avoid public bathrooms like the plague already.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home