Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What else is going on.....

This Sunday is the start of our 3 week computer science summer camp. For the following 21 days- the sheer madness that goes along with it begins. I love it though! There is a ridiculous amount of small details that go into planning these institutes. Oh do I love the planning and follow up. Plus I get to take them to FIEA (Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy), Epcot, SeaWorld, and Universal. However, I am on call 24/7 for 21 days....We picked the best two resident assistants too. I am psyched about that.

Not much else going on. I stumbled across a great find. One of my coworkers enlightened me to Glade candles. they are less than 2 bucks each and they make the entire office smell like fresh baked cookies.

I talked to Derek. Next month he is moving back to Cambridge Circle. His sis is going to move to G'ville. My brother bought a new Acura TL. My Dad's hernia operation went fine. O yeah- I went to the chiropractor today (I go again on Tuesday)- they gave me an $80 gift certificate for a facial. Sweeeet! They also made me at least half an inch taller.
That is all my news.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Oh dearest Skyqueen- you are the blogger of all boggers!

Nothing wrong with Cambridge Circle. He is moving w/ Simone into there.

I go to the chiro from the accident I had on Sept. 16th. Insurance pays for it. I should be done going this month.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home