Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Big FU


IMG_8972
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So here is how to give the big FU in Miami. You wait for your neighbor to get a fortress fence, and a week later, you get one slightly taller. Why? Because now your fence is harder to jump so the robbers will go next door. Duh!

I'll try to post more Tribute to Miami Home pics later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home