Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Trubute to Miami


IMG_8962
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
Schnikes- this used to be the best house on the street. Now it is an absoulte eye sore- especially for those of us who had Lasik done and can now see it even more clearly. They got rid of the beautiful trees. They painted it glow in the dark neon lime green. If you close your eyes- the color will still shine through your eyelids. Go ahead- try it. There is a monkey thing hanging from the roof if you look closely. Again with the fortress fence!
My eyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home