Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Harley's

I had a luncheon today with the female co-owner of Harley Davidson, LLC. She was awesome. So get these crazy coincidences. When she was 3, she told us how her neighbor was 'Mr. Harley' and how he would always give her a ride up and down the street in his sidecar on his bike. Then she moved to NY for 20 years but her grandma was still back home and when she visited her grandma- her grandma said how those Davidson boys were always tinkering on bikes back in 1904. crazy huh?
She was telling us how there is a UCF Harley that they are gonna auction in Feb and the proceeds will fund an athletic scholarship in their name. Cool stuff. I really enjoyed her today though. Very cool person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home