Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekend update

Don't ya hate when the weekends almost over and you were justtin started?!?!
It was a good weekend. After work on Friday, Chaz & I went to Kevin B's goin away shin dig at the Ale House. Lots o peeps there and a good time (and free). Then I met up w/ Rob & Lisa here at the house for a scary movie marathon. We watched an old movie called He Knows Your Alone. I enjoyed it. No actual blood and gore or speacial effects yet still a bit scary. Fantastic. Then we watched Saw II. I really liked that one.
On Saturday we did house errands. Chaz was in charge of gettin party stuff together for the shin dig at his (former) managers house in Chuluota. Chaz got money from everyone and got this fantabulous group picture framed and signed byeveryone and some wines and stuff. He also got all of the catering from Giovannis. The party started at like 3 and we didnt go to bed till 2:20. EEEiiieee. Since my moms read this I'll keep the details short- great party and everyone ended up in the water w/ their clothes on! (Jeans are heavy man!). The girls he works w/ made up a bunch of songs for the boss (he is no longer the boss as of midnight) and we recorded it all. Anywho- thats all the details on that.
Today we slepts in and then met Mike R. for a late lunch. Then I had to get the Monday mornin breakfast and go into work today. I did find out today that I got a raise (a 3% plus a merit raise on top of that)- now that makes for a good weekend.
Thats it for my quick update.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

So when do we get to find out the details about Charles' new company?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

No details yet. Its all still in the works. Getting the legalities under way 1st.
:)

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, raise!! :)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home