Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Here I am!

Very intriguing episode of Lost tonight. (Same goes for Dirty Jobs).

So today at work I did a Myth Buster w/ Mike. I received a 4ward saying how you can unlock your car if you ever get locked out by aiming your car remote into your cell phone. So I was in my office & Mike was at the end of the parking lot. Myth busted. Didnt work.

So guess where Chaz is going next week?
Iowa!I wanna go so bad. I hope he gets to go again in between semesters.It is nearly impossible for me to get away from work in the fall.

Interesting week so far. Chaz is almost over his cold. On Monday night at 11:50pm was his only free chance so we went to the gas station to fill up his car tires- they were all low according to his cars computer. There are some oddities out at that time of day thats for sure. On Tuesday we met w/ our financial planner downtown. Mostly talked about the advantages of going LCC or S Corp. We also finalized our VUL (Variable Universal Life insurance policies, etc). Thrilling huh?! From there we went to Macy's so I could get Ems wedding gifts. Chaz convinced me to go ahead and buy this jewelry set that I have been eyeing for months there (my grandma had one similar that she showed me over 20 years ago and it has stuck in me head ever sonce). Its a swarovski crystal necklace and earring set. Oh it tickles me!

My cell phone has a mind of its own. It has been dropping calls and the camera option turns of mid picture....very screwy. Chaz called them up and they are sending me a new phone free. He's a hottie.

Tomorrow is a crazy day. I have a bruncheon w/ the coowner of Harley Davidson. I hope she shows up on a motorcycle. I am then meeting w/ the film critic guy at 5, then the Knightro team at 5:30 and then The Exorcist at 9. EEEiieee. I am lookin forward to that movie!

3 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

That myth confuses me. Maybe I'm just not sure what the car remote is. Why not just aim the car remote at your car to unlock it...isn't that what it's for???

And what is there in Iowa that you want to go so badly for?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

The car remote thing- lets say you locked your keys in your car. You have an extra set at home. You would call NS and ask him to use the remote for your car over your cell phone next to your car. That make sense? Doesnt matter- didnt work!

I'm an Iowa fan b/c I was born there ;) I also like corn....

2:36 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Get the idea of the remote myth now...thanks.

Get the Iowa thing now, too;>

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home