Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

How to know its time to leave Miami!

So get this madness.
On my parents last night at their house in Miami, they got robbed! Are you freakin kidding me?! They had their car lock jimmied. They stole like $200 from my moms car (normally she doesnt keep money in her car but they have been driving back and forth on a daily basis to Pembroke Pines.....).
Now if thats not a sign to get the heck out of Dodge I dont know what is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?!
Pembroke Pines Ram

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home