Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend Update

After work on Friday we met up with Mile & Lynn and went to the game. Schnikes- the opposing team made 95 yards on us in the 1st 10 seconds. Ouch that was embarrassing...
We still had a fabulous time though- a lot of fun.
I wanted to take it easy this weekend and get over this sinusitis thing. So in total, I think we watched about 23 hours of Grey's Anatomy over a 3 day span.
On Saturday we had the MS Walk. What an absolute gorgeous day for that! Unfortunately, it wasn't the biggest turn out which stinks but it was still lovely.

We got Chinese food last night and my fortune read "Happiness is right next to you" and of course Chaz was right next to me. Awwww.

Yesterday we got Monday morning breakfast and just did house stuff.

Ahhh Mondays. Today was Rex R's first day with us. He is super cool. He is rearranging the whole office over there. He will be a great addition.
Emily is gone for the next 3 weeks. And its Homecoming season. This is gonna stink.
Tonight I have to do my midterm. Oh joy.
Speaking of joys- (not)- I totally almost knocked myself out at work today. I had my wood cabinet door open above my desk b/c I was doing 15 things at once. I got up, forgetting that the cabinet was open and babam- right on my noggin. Are you kiddin me?!?!? What a Monday....
I got to do lunch w/ the IT guys today. That's always fun.
Tomorrow I might go to the Orlando Magic game.
Hope you all had a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

Rex is gonna be GREAT for TBHC! Makes me wish I was still there!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home