Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

What a great weekend

I took Friday off of work (as did Chaz). We picked up my sis and Ben at the Disney resorts (Ib is at a conference up here). We drove them to SeaWorld after learning how to put the car seat in my car :) The weather was fantastic and for once we didnt get rained on there. We were all able to get in for free so that just makes for a great trip anyday. Ben got to pet fish and feed doplins.

On Saturday morning I had to be at work at 8am. Its family weekend. After work I went w/ Chaz and Callahan to RJ Gators then the mall. We didnt go to the football game (good thing we didnt b/c they lost yet again.....). We went to Mike & Lynns bachelor/ette party. We started off at Houlihans. We gave them a bunch of scandalous gifts and a Mr. & Mrs. Potatoe Head set. Oh- we took 3 prego tests to make sure before we went out to downtown and all were negative (hello- he was in Iowa!). So I guess that made us 297% sure since we took it 3 times! Anywho, after Houlihans, we went to Mike & Lynns. Chaz played bartendar. Then the party bus met us there. Schnikes- a party bus. How often do you get to go on a party bus?!?!? That rocked. We went to some place called the Dragon something....We had a VIP room. It was a super fun bachelor/ette party. What happens at Dragon whatever, stays at Dragon whatever! Mike & Lynn had a good time. I'll post pics later. We didn't get to bed till somewhere between 4-5am. Funny thing is- now my cold is gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home