Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

blah

So against my better judgement I listened to others and went to the doctors office to curb this sinusitis. What do I get for it? Sicker. For the first time I tried that bed rest garbage and took it so easy this weekend watching a days worth, thats right, 24 hours worth of Grey's Anatome. I did the Z Pack thing for the 1st time. I took the other pills they game me. And I got sicker. See- I'm not normal. I need to over do it to get better. I always get sicker when I go to a germ infested doctors office.
Ridiculous.
I gotta go stuff tissues up both nostrils now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home