Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hey hey

Its midnight and I just got home about half hour ago from work. I went to Jareds to get my ring cleaned then had dinner w/ Chaz & Mike. Then I literally rushed to tonights film series- at 1st i wasnt worried about running late b/c Em would be there but then hercar didnt start. Eeeek! So I got there w/ 6 minutes to spare- set up and got everything situated. Tonight it was moderated by an Orlando Sentinel film critic. Holy cow- i went on forever. Good discussion afterwards but I have a sinus infection and was ready for bed hours ago.

At work the whole staff went to the Olive Garden for Em's wedding celebration lunch. Its nice how they do that.

Chaz bought a GPS today.

Tomorrow I will duck out of work early after being there so late today. Then I am off to the UCF Game :) Saturday is both the MS Walk and Mr. UCF competition.

As of today my folks officially have two homes.They have to change their phone number after having the same # for like 3 decades.

I got a quote from the Theatre DEpt on how much they would charge to help us w/ our homecoming costume- way over $2500. Ummm yeah- we are making it ourselves.

No other news to report other thaan my new addiction to Grey's Anatomy.
I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home