Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Gala update

Went to the gala last night. We picked up the asst dean on the way. Used the GPS thingee that Chaz bought but we liked the other one way better so he will sell this one and get the other one.
The gala was cool- everyone shows up in black and gold. My dean wore a tux and was by far the best dressed dean there. Each dean had to announce their college nominee winner for the Prof' Achivement Award. Our dean was the only smooth one on stage :) PrezHitt got to announce the distinguished alums. The food was fantastic! Chaz wore his suit- ohh la la. Our new roommate is probably thinking we are socialites b/c we have formal events 3 nights in a row! Plus the skit night!

Today is goin to be crazy. I am gonna set up for the alum reunion that Mike is gonna cover for me since I am double booked 2nite. I gotta hopefully get my car back at lunch, grab the camera from the house, get some knightro surfing the crowd pics at spirit splash, set up for the alum reunion, secure the truck for the parade float and the bazillion detials that go along wityh that, get my work stuff done, rush home, do my hair, and then go to the rehearsal dinner and hopefully after that- swing by the all night float build. I have the parade at 11am tomorrow that I refuse to miss. Then a haircut then the wedding. Sunday is the awards ceremony. Woo wee- never a dull moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home