Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, November 17, 2006

It's my lunch break

So my luncheon isn't till 1pm but everyone knows my feeding time is at 11:30 so I decided to be bad (it's my bday, I can get away with it today) so I ate two drumstick ice-cream cones for pre-lunch. Now that is how every Friday should be! While I was eating cone #2, I got a flower delivery from Chuckstar saying Happy 90th Semester since I relate all time concepts to academic semesters :)

95% of the staff is out today so it is a ghost town. The luncheon today is w/ a fancy architect.

Last night Sarah & Nikki got stuck at Target since the keys got locked in the car so I went and picked them up. Her spare keys are in DeLand so they had to drive out in Nikkis car to go get them. That puts a damper on their evening plans. Ouch.

Sounds like my folks sold their house and closing will all be done in December.

No pics from my Knight yet today. Hmmmm. Pictures stop when the Congress students left to NCHC.Hmmmmm.....

Might go to the UCF game the last weekend of this month. Anyone else going?.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least we were laughing about it before the night was over.

Although there was this one moment when we got to Sara's place that I thought for a fleeting second that she was taking me out in the middle of nowhere to kill me and dump the body.

"Really Sara, I'll never gripe at you and lock your keys in the car again... I promise!"

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home