Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, November 13, 2006

More updates

Lots to report.

1. Mark S. and his wife from Thailand are staying with us till after the party.
2. Nikki has been an awesomely cool roommate thus far.
3. Trip to Pembroke Pines was great. Got to take Ben to Nova and swin class and babysit him. He is insanely smart. My sis is giving me her 9 giant full bags of baby clothes. On Sunday I woke up at 8:01 w/ a mission- I had to go to Target right then and there and buy 150 baby hangers. No idea what I dreamt but by golly- I was at Target and bought them out!
I got to say good bye to the old house in Miami.
4. On Sunday we got inside Mike & Lynns crib and decorated it like mad. That was a good time.
5. Monday night classes are soooooooo boring.
6. Emily got employee of the month so we through her a surpise Olive Garden lunch. That rocked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home