Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, November 13, 2006

My Knight

Here is my funny story of the day.
In my office, I have a 4 foot tall golden knight. While I was out of town, my knight was sort of abducted. There was a letter, from the night, stating how he is going to use his annual leave to find himself. He was upset that he wasnt included in the staff family portrait.
It gets better. Then I get an email from jills_knight@hotmail.com sending me pics of his travels. He was at different locations at my work. Then on the Dance Dance Revolution machine at Wackadoos. Then hangin w/ crowds at the info booth.
No wait it gets better. Then I get an email invite to join his www.facebook.com his name is jills knight if you have facebook and wanna check it out. Now get this- he has tons of friends, at least 3 dozen on his facebook and people have posted on there too. He gets more comments than I do!
Cant wait to see his travels tomorrow!
So to be nice I made an album just for him on my facebook including a photoshopped pic of him in the staff pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home