Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Turkey Plan

I am curious as to what everyone is doing for Thanksgiving. Our plan is to meet Chaz' folks over at the hunting camp down by Narcoossee. They have a super cool shin dig out there where all the people bring stuff and there are tons and tons of fabulous things to eat. It is hard to find sitters over holiday breaks so we decided not to travel - the 2 dogs might be a lot for those non-dog owner family members to handle....I do plan on getting a family photo on this trip! That is the goal.
Friday we are planning on buying a desk and some x-mas gifts.
Saturday is a home game. I think it is the last home game...not sure- so chances are we will go to that.
Sunday I need to work on my presentation.
Today we have a meeting after work with our financial advisor in downtown Orlando. Following that we are meeting Yvette (and Mary) somewhere for dinner.

5 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Thursday & Friday = Gainesville
Saturday & Sunday = GA

Double the pleasure, double the fun with an extra family fun meal!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Sonny's is catering our Thanksgiving dinner!! Aaaaaaah, turkey from Sonny's. There's a thanksgiving you can relate to.

The pilgrims had corn nuggets, didn't they? Maybe they were maize nuggets.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are going to see the 'rents in Bradenton. Probably for the last turkey day down there.

Next year, they will have to come to us!

Miss you! Drive safe!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with KickYourHaas
Gville and then GA for my parents. Huge family dinner on Saturday with my parents - mom's side is like 40 people strong. It's the largest truck driving/redneck convention around I think.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Dang- sounds like SkyGirl is the most domesticated of the bunch- bakin a turkey!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home