Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ben questions

So here are questions that 3 yr old Ben wants answers too:

1.) What happens when people die?
2.) How do the doctors fix a hernia? Do they really stitch people?
3.) When I get big I'm going to get crazy glue and build myself a crazy house, okay?
4.) How do babies get out of their Mommy's tummys?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. They go to heaven.
2. I should know this one because I had 2 fixed when I was 4 years old.
3. Crazy glue - this kid could be onto something. Maybe a new building method that is cheaper and can withstand a hurricane.
4. LOL....I didn't think that conversation was necessary quite so young. Have fun answering that one!!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home