Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

hello from Pembroke Pines

Just a quick hello from my moms computer.
We are having a lovely time. Arrived on Friday. Went to the Intercoastal and we went on a boat ride w/ my sis friends and saw all the lights.
On Saturday we went to take Ben to get a real haircut at a salon. At 1st he was so upset but then the hairstylist owners gave him Two peanut butter cups AND Two dollar bills. Score. He has the same haircut as Chaz.
Last night Chaz and I had dinner on Hollywood Beach, then we got the best icecream cones ever, then put our feet in the ocean. It was a good time. We are about to start the xmas madness around noon or 1 at my sis house. Then we will drive to ft pierce. More soon.
Merry xmas eve!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you go to Jaxon's for ice cream? That place is awesome!! If you're there long enough, you should look it up. Merry Christmas.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger GA girl said...

Hello Bean! I finally read this thing again. Thi is my first time on a blogg in months. I think I am reserecting mine. I sooo can't spell. Any whoo, I'm in for General's party.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home