Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil


IMG_3849
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
What do you do when you gamble all of your money away and you are stuck out in the ocean? You take a bazillion crazy pics of course....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only does nobody win, but you have to sit around on the deck and take crazy pics, because you've gotten sick from the "free" food and cheap booze.

:P

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics on the Flicker acct!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

We have been w/ people who have won before and I also won a necklace on one.
I had a blast and will prob go again- if you go w/ the right peeps- it rocks!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home