Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Semester break is almost over :(

Starting next week, the school madness begins. I am signed up for 2 classes. Only 1 more to go after that. Yes I am crazy, I know.

So today at lunch I had a meeting with the UCF IT department. They call it a 'networking' meeting. Thats funny. Really we just played basketball. I got my butt handed to me. It was such a good time though.
On the way to turn in our tuition vouchers, we made a detour and swung by and saw Otto in his office. Tht man needs some UCF paraphenalia in his office. Instead of Pimp my Ride- I need to send him to Pimp my Office. Now that would be cool to get all UCFified.

I have some super cool luncheon speakers lined up. That is always something to look forward to in the spring.

After work I came home and some punks did some graffiti on our entrance sign (two W's). So I went out there w/ DeBond and Windex for the 1 hour of sunlight left and scrubbed my heart out. The DeBond flawlessly got the black spray paint off the letters. I need a lil more arm muscle and light on the bricks part but I ran out of DeBond. It is funny- I met sooo many neighbors out there. On the way driving home they saw me out there, would turn their trucks around, and would ask how I got stuck cleaning that up. Are you kiddin me?!?! Don't people have neighborhood pride anymore. You want somethin done you gotta do it yourself. Ironically, only cool people in trucks actually stopped. However, none of them helped! Of course they would suggest stuff like paint thinner or brake fluid (?!) in which I would go into commercial mode and give them my DeBond schpeel (Dad 2 would have been proud if he was there). I will try to finish the job on Saturday hopefully.

After that, Derek & Simone came over and we did the xmas thing and then had a fabulous dinner at RJ Gators.

Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home