Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Work

Today was interesting.
The boss asked that I notify the rest of the staff by email about Emily departing us.
So it is official. Her last day is the 7th. Chaz first day is the 2nd.
So I will throw a staff lunch thing here that day. I hope I don't cry. Oh what a loser I'll be- I know its gonna happen b/c Arlene will start it and when people see Arlene tears, it has a dominoes effect. So I am trying to think of some special things to do for the going away. I have a few ideas down but am open for suggestions.........

Also next Friday we are having an all hands meeting at work. Its something new. Each office has to talk about accomplishments of the past year and any interesting tidbits to help keep the rest of the staff informed- and we were told it has to be informational and entertaining.
So we figured everyone will be doing powerpoint or handouts so we had to up the game -
so Emily & I made a video. A cheesy, funny 12 minute video. That meeting will be very interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home