Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ruth's Chris


IMG_4479
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
Tonight, despite being sick as a dog and coughing up a lung, we went to Ruth's Chris for our anniversary and also got to use our gift certificate from my luncheon. The ambiance there rocks. They say your name every chance they get, the setting is oober romantic, they bring you an anniversary dessert w/ a candle (which their cheese cake w/ fruit rocks like no other)- however- the food at Del Friscos totally spanked them.That was my story (and no- I am not naked in the car in this picture!

4 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I loved Ruth's Chris when we went last summer. Now I'm going to have to find out where the nearest Del Frisco's is;>

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just wish you were naked!!

I am glad that you had a nice dinner. But, I agree, Ruth Christs cannot beat Del Friscos!

Hope you are feeling better soon.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Happy anniversary!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Closest Del Frisco's to me is in New York City...might make a good birthday retreat for NS and me, though.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home