Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hot romance

Nothing says hot romance like IHOP on I-Drive!

IMG_4414

How we ended up here is a long story but it was sun. We were the only white people there and we had this romantic lil booth off to the side where we could hear the wait staff talk about how they used to get paid more as a drug dealer but he didnt have anything to do with that Sherry girl getting hooked on crack. Oh well- the food was really good and it was an adventure.

The next picture is of the mystery light switches ABOVE us on the ceiling. Whats up with that!?!

IMG_4412

And of course, who can resist the hot romance of Skull Kingdom in the background?

IMG_4417

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

I got the Rooty Tootie baby!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I seriously ate at the IHOP on I-Drive, not 2 weeks ago. My honey and I were down there for the Daytona 500 and my man loves his breakfast food, breakfast lunch and dinner. (yeah I won out one meal, we had steaks out Outback...)

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home