Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The scoop

I want to know how it is magically possible for my dog to find so many chicken bones while on our dog walks. Now really think about this- I would say the statistics would be that he finds one chicken bone per every 5 dog walks over the past 8 years. Are chickens falling out of the sky?!?!/ I never see people chompin on some chicken while joggin and tossin their bones on the sidewalk. It is a crazy phenomenon.
Last night I had my midterm. There are only 3 of us in this class and I was the only one to show up on time. So I got to hang w/ my professor whom I have known for over 10 years now. She is the classic strong black woman who attends a Baptist church and alwears wears her best pressed Sunday Linen- always dressed to a Tee. She was my fav back in my special ed days. She is getting married in April and I was invited to her wedding. i will certainly stand out! I am looking forward to it though. I am hoping to use spring break week to finish most of my assignments for that class so I can just concentrate on the final (which is like the last possible day of finals week- so bamboozled!).

Looks like we are gonna go on a cruise in May. Amen.

For my other class, I am doing that ethnographic analysis of the spirit team (mascots, cheerleaders, dance team, etc). I was at the cheerleaders practice on Monday- oh my gosh- if you want to feel outta shape- go hang w/ the cheerleaders. Those guys would be frightened if they had to catch me in the air! It is pretty cool though. I also got to check out the SABRE lab which is their study area (and the lab falls under Chaz dept). Tonight I have to go to a work thing for Chaz dept but afterwards we are goin to the bball game.

I have been conducting RA and TA interviews for my summer camp. Today the best female RA candidate interviewed. She rocked. Might be the 1st year where I have 2 females for RAs b/c the guys have too much competition! Tomorrow and on Friday I have 6 interviews on both days. Yowsers. Today I have a luncheon w/ the assistant dean. Oh- and my student asst just got accepted into the naval academy. That is the scoop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! You are busy.

I wanna go on a cruise!!

Where are you going??

4:46 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Yes, I want cruise details...where, which one, excursions y'all are planning, etc.;>

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home