Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

3 Year Anniversary

So our 3 year anniversary weekend sort of snuck up on us. We had this stellar plans of going on a romantic getaway weekend to the beach but with a 50% chance of rain and 55 degree weather, we decide to scratch those plans :( Our back up plans were all outdoor stuff too so we got hosed. We thought of going to Animal Kingdom, Disney, Air boat riding, St. Augustine, New Symerna, Cocoa, even Gatorland...

We realized we had to do something indoors but I wanted to go somewhere new. We started to head out to the Titanic exhibit (whats hotter than viewng the demise of hundreds of love birds underwater...?!) but then we figured that would be lame. So we ended up at IHOP which was an exciting experience. From there we went to Riplets Believe It Or not- cheesy but a good time. Plus while we were there we saw the most perfectly related anniversary exhibit:

IMG_4419

It read "What are the long term effects of marriage, then is followed by this lovely pic:

IMG_4420

and then

IMG_4421

We still had time to kill after our 'adventure' so we decided to check out Pointe Orlando. Holy lameness- talk about a ghost town. First of all we got there- and we were the ONLY ones to be seen or heard. 90% of the stores and the movie theater were closed! And it was drizzling out so we ventured out to the center of hell known as Mall of Millenia (Waterford's sister). We putzed around there and had a good time. I got some girly Yankee Candle stuff for the house and CHaz got some cheesy video games (including golf rated 'mature'- um dont ask!). We also went thru the car wash. Then we had dinner at McCormicks. Oh - if you ever go there- make reservations to eat in what is called "the Snug'- it is like a private booth behind curtains...

Last night I dont know what happened. It was a looong day at work - the interviews just killed me (but I should soo blog about those those too later!). Chaz had a haircut and after that we had to go and get Monday brkfst for work. That wiped us. I even fell asleep during Dirty Jobs. We must be fighting some kind of cold though b/c we passed out for 11 1/2 hours :o
I just got home and flipped my calendar to March and just saw that yesterday was Simones 21st bday- crap- I totally missed it b/c I 4got to flip my calendar. Are you kidding me!?!?!? Ugh!

We might do the boat show 2morrow. More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home