Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Suggestions?

We are toying with a few ideas for vacation spots this May. Tropical is the ideal.
We were thinking a cruise but it will be in between semesters so who isn't thinking cruise is my worry. Key West is an option but again- same issue. Been to NY & Vegas too recently. Maybe New Orleans? Hmmmm. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with a cruise....

10:55 AM  
Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

How about Hudson Valley area in New York? Try...http://www.mohonk.com/

May is a very pretty time of year. You're close enough to take a train to the city if you wanted.

Just a suggestion!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home