Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Felling better finally

I am finally starting to feel better! I am still congested and tired but am 100 times better.
I was too exhausted to use my time wisely and get all my HW done. Blah.

My new program assistant started on Friday. We call her MC. So far she is fabulous. She graduates this semester from Rollins w/ an English degree. Then she wants to start a master's prog here. I think she is going to work out well. It is so nice to have a partner in crime again!

In other news- I have absolutely had it w/ my ob gyn doc. Today was the final straw. I had tests done over a week ago in which he was to call me back about. He hasn't called back in 10 days- oh and I have called and left reminders everyday. Then I get results sent to me in the mail for something I wasn't even testing for. Ridiculous. So I made an appt w/ someone new for the end of the month.

We also met w/ our accountant for taxes. Glad to get all of that stuff taken care of. Now Chaz and I can figure out vacation plans for May. We try to do an annual trip with the Roses so we will probably look into that. Campus is a ghost town w/ Spring Break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home