Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK!

For those who are weak at heart- or get qweasy easy- do NOT look at the following pic.

So I rushed home today to meet my folks at the house. They beat me by about 4 minutes. So they let themselves in and the dogs greet them :) There is a sqweaky toy on the floor and my Dad kicks it.

No big deal right? Wrong. It is NOT a toy.
One of my boys decided to kill us a gift and leave us an offering. An offering of what you ask?.............


A dead MOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Schnikes!
I had never even seen one in person before. Ewwwwwwww! At least it wasn't blugeoned. I think my little hunters scared it to death. It is now in a sacred burial ground known as the woods behind the house.
It was a sweet gesture of the dogs, you have to make a fuss as gross as it was (and just be glad it wasnt a snake I guess!).

IMG_5336

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

You have NO IDEA how much money you could make bringing your boys up to Lake County!! We have gopher holes EVERYWHERE and they're tearing up peoples' yards left and right. You could retire tomorrow!!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap that was freaky! I would have screamed like the girl I am!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home