Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday

Today was a productive day.
Chaz & I woke up and drove out to Melbourne to meet his folks at Smokey Bones.
From there we ended up looking at model homes for kitchen ideas (& its free entertainment). Holy smokes- we found a neigborhood that was one smidgen away from having us sign on the dotted line. It is Oviedo but a lil closer to Geneva. Oh was that fun though.
Last night after Longhorn Chaz and I continued our date at a movie. We saw Knocked Up. I love Katherine Heigl as an actress. The best part of the movie was learning the true transmission of pink eye ;)
After model home shopping Chaz and I came home and swam in the pool.
A dead bird fell out of the sky and landed in my gardenia bush so Chaz was all manly and disposed of it into the woods and then he cleaned the pool and I shaved down Tiger. I am getting so much better at that now.
5 days till the demolition begins in our kitchen.
We are givin our old upper cabinets to Mike R in exchange for help reinstalling the appliances and what not. With the demolition starting on Friday I will prob take off of work for the dogs.
Laundry is done, more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home