Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

todays scoop

Guess who is engaged?
Heather Weible & Justin. He proposed in Key West and they are thinking about a May wedding and are undecided between FL & IL. I vote for where they got engaged!

Lets discuss what a butt Billy Donovan is for leaving the Orlando Magic high and dry and signing a contract and after all those people bought season tickets b/c of him and now they are stuck with them. What a jerk.

Sigh- it is time for the 50,000 mile check up for my car. Do you have any idea how expensive one of those are? Ugh. It's $700 at least. What a kick in the pants. I was thinking I could hold out a while but of course, then my oil light and other buttons did the warning so now I have to do it. Plus if I want to keep my Free tires for life thing, I have to do it. So alas, I will be doing that this Saturday, the weekend before the construction of the kitchen begins. Timing of that sucks!

Yesterday was an interesting lunch. I went with my boys to Oviedo Fazzolis. The AC turned on and blew all this black stuff into Feli's food. Whaaat!?!?! So then, we had to swing by the former chair of psychology's house to pick up 16 boxes of books for the book drive we run. So of course, guess where these boxes of hundreds of books are? Upstairs. Atop a thin wooden stairwell. Are you kidding me?! So we construct 3 pieces of ply wood and stack them from end to end on the stairs to form a chute system. 2/16 of the boxes well...they didnt make it! So then we are in a rush to beat this terrential down pour and we go to the storage unit. The manager there is beyond special and is always messing with our account. I push in our code and the gate wont open. Are you kidding me?! So I go to the office and the sign says she will be back in one hour. WHAT!?! So then we try to crack the code and that doesnt work ugh! So a van pulls up and we let him pass. Now picture us, in our honors shirts that clearly state where we all work, and a truck full of boxes of books. So the van drives past us and we were going to follow him in but he stops and wont let us in. Are you kidding me!?!? We explained to him our situation and he was like "No, you might be robbers and I wouldnt want my stuff stolen." Granted- I understand you shouldnt let people follow you in to these places. But come on- its about to rain, the manager is not there, our place of employment is on our shirt, and we have a truck full of full boxes- if we had an empty truck then yes- we would look questionable.....So annoyed. We hate to wait for the crazy woman to show up. So ridiculous.

As for the baby front, dont expect anything till a few months from now. I have some appointments for over the summer. I know this is going to sound so horrible, but it is very hard being around babies for me right now- it makes me so sad. I know that Woo understands what I am talking about . Its like this whole other club I didnt even know existed. This club sucks. You have no idea how hard it is to go into these appointments and be surrounded by pregnant people and see all the pictures on the wall. Really- you have no idea.

In other news, we got the dogs weights down. Monk is now a slim and trim 50 pounds- his ideal weight. Tiger weighed in at like 81 pounds, much better than his 92 pounds 3 weeks ago.
The kitchen demolition starts next Friday. We also have electricians coming out to do some stuff. I will have people on the inside AND outside of the house so I will probably have to take the day off and go take the dogs on an adventure!
Tuesday I have a final and will be done with classes for the summer. Woo hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Yep, definitely know how you feel on the baby front. People announcing pregnancies, seeing babies in carriers or strollers at the store, pregnant women waddling about town...all tugs at my heart so hard. There isn't a day that passes that I don't think about how much I want another child in my life. It sucks to know that for whatever reason timing isn't right and that whenever it is right, I will be ever so cautious about being happy until the kid is born.

Good luck with all the appointments this summer.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home