Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

food and cars

Last night we got to try some place new for dinner. We went for Cuban food at Rolando's. It was fabulous. I will so be going back there! At work for lunch, we went to Roay Thai for Jessie's going away lunch. I am not a big Thai fan but i will admit- their wonton soup is cooler than Chinese wonton soup.

We just got back from the Mercury dealership. I was so expecting to get hosed for the 50,000 mile check up but apparently they do it at 60,000 miles so I have time still to sell my car before that happens.So far today has consisted of Lowes & Home Depot laboring over lighting choices and also stopping by the Nissan dealership to explore options. Now we are off to get Chaz a haircut.
Thats the news.
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home