Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, July 23, 2007

The weekend

What a busy weekend.
On Friday after work I took the kids and TAs to FIEA (FL Interactive Entertainment Academy). It's a very hands on tour- pretty cool- they let the kids break into teams and create a model (using legos, figurines, etc) of a video game and present it. The architecture of that bldg is really cool as well. I ordered dinner to be delivered there and then we walked over to SAK Comedy Lab which is always a good time and we also roasted the lead instructor- Arup. I'll get that online.

On Saturday we took the campers to IOA/Universal. PW joined us. The longest wait at Universal was 15 minutes :) and it didnt rain until 2 minutes after we left. Sweet! We ran into Mel & Lori out there as well! After that trip, we went out and bought the F150 FX2! Sweeeet! I'll post pics, don't worry.

On Sunday I ended up going to Flagler in the evening for a day of beauty. I let the RAs mom do my nails (in pink which is unheard of for me) and I let her do my hair. The lead instructor & RA cooked all thses pasta dishes for the campers. Very cool. I was there til almost 11pm! SChnikes. So the RAs folks are super cool and the Dad is a wine expert so I worked it out where he will do the next alumni wine event for us. They keep giving me bottles of wine every time I see them.
Too much to do today so I gotta keep it short!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home