Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Crazy start of the semester

Hi all,
First week of classes so it is a mad house. First I musst start off with a plug for my HonCon kids for Homecoming- we need cans and Box Tops. Here is a link to where you can find Box Tops: http://www.boxtops4education.com/AboutBoxTops/Products.aspx

In other news, my folks beloved cat Toonces died today. Ironically, so did their good friends cat next door (that cat had a lung blood clot though). Toonces was our beautiful orange cat that would clean out Barney dogs ears and nuzzle up against him for the the past 15 or so years. :(

This weekend Chaz had his team party for the guys he works with. That was a good time. On Saturday we got to see the new Matt Damon movie- Bourne Ultimatum. It was good. They couldnt have picked a better actor for that role (well, maybe Mike Rowe).

We got to do brunch w/ Chaz folks yesterday before I went in to work. I even made it in to the pool! The hottub is working again as well. Oh- Ben started Pre-K today!
Thats all the news. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home