Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

V Day

Today was Valentine's Day and Charles was awesome. He got me a big ole gift card to Ulta which is always fun and he did this elaborate Hallmark speech- you know how he is. We also got to take care of some car stuff today and leave work early but that ended sooner than expected so we went to a bar mid day. So scandalous.

However- here is another highlight from my Valentine's Day that my sister emailed me:

So . . . today after school I was telling Ben that tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I asked him who he wanted to be his Valentine - hoping it would be me - but figuring it would be Samantha, his best friend at school.

You know who won?! YOU!!!

He said, "Aunt Jill! Aunt Jill is going to be my Valentine! I love her and she has a Saturn Outlook and she is going to send me a letter in the mail! She's gonna send me a Valentine! I want Aunt Jill to be my Valentine!"

LOL - man! You're way up in Orlando and you still won the boy's heart!


How cute is he?! You sure rate! You beat out Samantha and Baby Gigi!

LOL
-------------------------------------------------
Yes- I am very competitive to be the coolest aunt ever. Score!

Love,
Jeannie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home