Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Monkies don't fling poo- babies do!

Today was a good lesson.After a long night with Charlie, we were ready to brave the day. I know little boys can soak you with their gunso I am extra careful about that (now....).I plan ahead tho. I have a sheet saver under the baby, etc. So I am changing Charlie who by the way, hates to be changed, & sweet Daddy walks in. He asks if he poo'd & I say no, he just tinkled. I lovingly lather on some butt paste (to the baby, not me) and then the unholiness breaks out!I am holding his lil legs up and BAM- his booty shoots yellow, seedy poo out of the co sleeper- it arched for pete's sake and had distance :o It made it all over to my beds dust ruffle.
And that boys and girls is todays lesson.
Man that was funny.

Oh and now for a gripe. It is funny how people become so moronic when they hear the word triplets. They get this 'look' and they VERBALLY say thinngs like "Oh my God" (but not in a good way) or they say "yikes"- and to those people, I just want you to know that YES, most mom's of multiples are non-verbally thinking you are a moron. Congratulations.
What are some of my other favorites? Oh yes, there is the "Wow, you will have your hands full" Seriously? Do people not realize we hear that 100s of times a day. Can the world not think of a better line?
Oh, another favorite= Are they all identical? Um seriously- how will I EVER tell Katie and the boys apart! No fool- they are not identical!I also get "Do twins run in your family?" or my ultimate favorite "Did you do IVF?" Now people I do not even know ask me that. That is personal stuff. Do I go around asking them if they conceived their child via intercourse!?
It's all rather funny actually.
Our top responses are (This one is Chaz')when he sees twins, he likes to say to the parents "Man, you have got it eeeeeeasy!" The looks they give him is hysterical. For me, if asked how we got triplets, my favorite is 'multiple orgasms.'

:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I almost spit my drink across the room with that story. Hopefully he didn't hose you down along with the co-sleeper and bed skirt. I guess he is just getting us one-by-one until he covers all his basis. :-)

2:00 PM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Girl, I could have warned you. Boys and diapers are bad news--they're just plain gross. Girls will do gross things too, but boys always find a way to top the worst of a girl's worst, and lucky you, you've got 2 boys! lol =) I'm so glad that Charlie si home and doing well. You know the # if you need anything!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

OMG @ 'multiple orgasms'. You guys have the best answers.


I can't wait for your updates (although I know you'll be busy and they may be far between lol)...

I'm glad all is going well and I look forward to pictures of everyone at home again!

Good job mom and dad!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home