Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Night shift

Well we are still working out the kinks but here is our latest plan that we will try.
I will take the midnight to 8am shift, the nanny will take 8-5 and Chaz will take 5 to 12. Ofcourse, we can help each other out when we overlap.
I am still trying to work out the details of my shifts. I used to be able to upload pics in the bedroom where the computer stuff is but now the babies and I are out of there so Chaz can sleep so uploading pics has become way harder. Boo. Even the dogs sleep durin my shift. Boo. And none of my friends are online or awake on my shift. And my shift is in the dark. Okay- my shift is lame! Oh well. I have never seen more sunrises before tho....Oh- and TV is lame during my shift. And I can't vacuum during my shift. It is isolating and dark but its what needs to be done to make this work b/c I eventually have to go back to work. I was hoping to transition in part time from 10-2 when my luncheons are. Only problem with that is - it is my sleeping time. So I have to give up sleep? Dang. Or I could sleep from 6pm-12 but then I would never see my husband.
Any of you triplet working moms out there- please send me advice! I am open to suggestions.

1 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

=( It stinks that your shift sucks. Perhaps on a day when I know I have a lax work day the next day I will quietly stop by during your shift.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home