Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

eye exam


IMG_5717
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Going to the eye doc is an all day event. Absolutely exhausting. It didnt help that we didnt like our eye doc so today we switched and will see the new doc in Jan.
The eye appt takes hours.

Now our drama is that one of the babies has been constipated. Ugh. I have become the master of pulling ginormous boogies out with the bulb thing. Yup, that's hot.....

On the weekends I sleep in the bedroom and the rest of the week I vary from either the nursery or the couch. All is going well though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

We see Dr. Ikeda - she seems very nice. It does not get easier as they get older. We still have to force her eyes open while she screams and our appointments still take a VERY long time....

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home