Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Nanny interviews

It's official. We hired a nanny. She will start later this week. We did interviews all week long & we chose the 1st one we interviewed. I knew after we interviewed her. She is the same age as us and she will be a live in.

Chaz has a tough week at work so I have banished him to the back room to sleep & I will attempt to feed all 3 babies myself at 3am.
Thats the scoop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And you will do great!! I'm sure you are excited about having the Nanny now.....and having some much appreciated help so you can sleep a little and walk the dogs some. :-)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I'm so glad you found someone!

8:42 PM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Great! I'm glad you have someone to help you out!
xoxo

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home