Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

zombie

Oh man what a rough night.
After yesterdays fun fiasco of the power going out & the delightful trauma of the eye exam, I was spent. So that last feed at night, while feeding Katie, her alarm goes off. As if I wasn't frazzled enough. And her canula won't stay in right. We are lucky if 1 nostril part stays in. To the designer of the canula- your design bites. It especially bites between 12-7am. So after that attempted fix and minor heart attack on me, I went to check on Katie. Right when I did, she had arched puke. Some call it 'spit up.' That description does not do it justice. So we had to fix her up (it came out her nose even- real fun with a canula....). Redo the bed, her clothes, etc. That was the start of a long night. We didn't get a single solid hour of sleep. I am hurting today. Luckily the grandparents are here & we can nap once I detach from the torture device called breast pump.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Poor baby! I am so sorry! At least you didn't have to turn around and cook. Thank goodness Charles parents were able to come and help for a bit. You don't look utterly exhausted in the pictures, so at least you give the appearance of holding it together well...Happy Thanksgiving! I take it you're not getting up in a few hours to go shopping?
-Amy

12:29 AM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

=( that stinks! Just know that although this first year will blow profusely (what with the lack of sleep and whatnot), but after the first year it is much easier (at least by comparison) until middle school that is. =)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home