Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, May 29, 2006

What a decadent weekend

I figure I better post so I don't try to do it tonight during HW time!

This was a super social holiday weekend.
On Friday I got to leave work early (and nap!). Then we met Nic & Ot at the movies to see X-Men 3 (I love X-Men). Then we had dinner outside at RJ Gators- oh so trendy w/ the thunderstorm winds rolling in). Then we played Scattegories. On Satiuday Chuckstar & I went to campus (he had class & I did HW). Afterwards we met up W/ Rob & Lisa for dinner. Lisa & I went to see Mama Mia (better than I expected) while the boys saw a movie. On Sunday, Chuckstar & I ended up in New Symerna- no cell phones, no email- very unusual for me! Chuckstar even caught a Flounder at the end of the dock (he threw it back in). Today is just a HW and housework day. We used SPF 45- I think we actually came back whiter than when we left!

If it wasnt so hot out- I would go measure for a pool safety fence. I learned that I know no one in O-town personally who has bought one! We would also like to invest in one of those things that goes on the side of the pool and if it gets splashed- an alarm goes off. Anyone ever do any research on those?

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home